CRISTAL V2 package includes all the elements necessary to nuclear criticality calculations for fuel cycle facilities (fabrication, reprocessing, etc.), storage and transportation of fissile materials:
- The basic nuclear data, including microscopic cross sections.
- Computer codes (APOLLO2, TRIPOLI-4®, MORET 5).
- Graphical User Interface (LATEC).
- Recommended calculation options and calculation procedures.
- The cross sections libraries are mainly based on the JEFF3.1.1 nuclear evaluation.
CRISTAL V2 Experimental Validation Database contains more than 3000 benchmarks, mainly selected in the ICSBEP Handbook
. Complementary experiments are selected from confidential programs, for instance, dedicated to Burnup Credit Applications carried out in Valduc and Cadarache centers. This database covers the various configurations encountered in criticality-safety studies.