- User side: Windows or Linux computer with Java 8,
- Server side: Linux 32/64.
The graphical workbench LATEC embeds both CAD features for 3D modelling and parametric calculation features dedicated to criticality safety studies:
- the CAD model relies on a generic descriptive syntax, which is “compiled” in true code syntax (APOLLO2, TRIPOLI-4(R) or MORET 5) just before the calculation. This allows providing the same LATEC ergonomics for any CRISTAL code,
- the client-server architecture distributes parallel calculations on a remote server/cluster, so the user can perform the design on its desktop computer (Windows or Linux) without computer codes installed (APOLLO2, TRIPOLI-4(R), MORET 5).
The various components of the CRISTAL V2.0 package are the following:
- CEAV5.1.2 library for APOLLO2 code (CEA)
- CEAV5.1.2 library for TRIPOLI-4(R) code (CEA)
- Complement for CEA V5.1.2 library for APOLLO2 code dedicated to CRISTAL V2.0.2 (18 nuclides at 214 K), (CEA)
- APROC2.8-3.C procedures library (CEA)
- APROC_CRISTAL V2.0 specific procedures library (CEA)
- APOLLO2.8-3.C computer code, (CEA)
- TRIPOLI-4(R) Version 8.1 computer code, (CEA)
- LATEC V1.4 workbench, (IRSN)
- MORET 5.B.1 computer code (IRSN)